There is no doubt that, with thousands of valves installed in hospitals and health care facilities across the country, the comfort and safety of patients has always been a top priority at Griswold Controls. With over 55 years of experience, they understand the importance of improving air quality and mitigating airborne disease transmission to create a comfortable and safe environment while also operating in the most cost-efficient method possible.
Here are three application tips about Griswold Controls valves:
- Proven Application in Healthcare Facilities
- Griswold Controls’ valves have been successfully installed in over 3,000 different hospital projects. They understand the necessity of having someone you can trust 24/7/365 because Hospital HVAC systems never stop. They contribute to the health of the patients in the room by improving air quality and mitigating airborne disease transmission. It’s critical that these systems operate with consistent high performance in the most cost-efficient method possible.
- Reduce Energy and Maintain Comfort in Healthcare Facilities
- Griswold Controls designed the first balance valve on the market. They were also the first manufacturer to market pressure independent valves to hospitals for operating rooms. With their innovative designs they are able to control the flow rate of hot or cold water to the coils, limit cartridge controls the flow regardless of pressure changes in the system, control the climate in an operating room, even in reduced load conditions, and can directly control the Delta T of the coil in their newest product line, reducing energy from over-pumping while maintaining occupant comfort.
- Guaranteed Heating and Cooling When Healthcare Facilities Need It Most
- With Griswold Controls’ automatic valves, the flowrate or Delta T at the coil meets the engineer’s specifications the moment the system is started up, continually reacting and changing as the building is occupied and the loads change. This creates one less thing the design engineer needs to worry about because Griswold Controls always guarantees the correct heating and cooling, creating a healthy HVAC System.