Pexgol is a global leader in the manufacturing of heavy-duty PE-Xa pipe materials. In order to produce chemically unbreakable cross-connections between polyethylene chains, Pexgol products are produced at high temperatures and pressures. In addition to its structural integrity, this chemical connection provides resistance to a wide variety of corrosives and weather conditions.
Pexgol PE-Xa cross-linked polyethylene line pipe has many features that make it an excellent, cost-effective alternative to other pipe materials:
- It has excellent chemical and corrosion resistance (chemical agents, slurries, toxic materials, radioactive materials)
- Reduced installation costs with long-length coils/spools
- A smooth interior surface increases flow capacity
- High resistance to abrasion and UV exposure
- Wide working temperature range
- API 15-PX compliant
Their cutting-edge engineering solutions drive industries around the globe including mining, infrastructure, manufacturing, construction, industrial factories, and even underfloor and district heating to name a few. PexGol offers pre-welded mulitlayer pipes which consist of a high-quality aluminum layer sandwiched between two layers of plastic. Their PE-Xa pipes are available in diameters from 12 to 710 millimeters for a range of applications.
If you'd like to learn more about PE-Xa piping from PexGol reach out to a Heat Transfer Sales Consultant today!
Submit a Comment