The Griswold Controls Unimizer® Valve is no ordinary valve. According the Griswold literature, it has better than globe valve performance at better than butterfly valve price. As a matter of fact, the list price for a 3-way valve is 45-50% lower than a 3-way butterfly valve. If price is a concern for you, this valve may be your answer!Some other things Griswold Controls wants you to know about the 4" to 6" flanged Unimizer include:
- Allows for low torque actuators resulting in as much as 30-50% lower actuator costs than comparable valves
- Deeper equal percentage curve than a globe valve
- Eliminates overflow problems associated with 3-way valves
- Valves have five or six Cvs, allowing for an exact match to the pressure drop requirements, thereby improving the valve's authority in the system
- 2-way and 3-way valves have a true equal percentage flow characteristic to coil
For more information about the Griswold Controls' Unimizer, click on the link below.