Join us for Taco Comfort Solutions' Webinar on March 17th, where they will be focusing on a commercially-focused topic: "Pump Selection/Taco Project Builder."
Date: March 17th, 2020
Time: 12:00PM-1:00PM EDT
Presented by: Rich Medairos, P.E. and Brett Zerba
PDH Credit: 1 Hour
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- How to generate and read a pump curve.
- What is pump water horse power and how is it different from pump motor horse power.
- How do you calculate pump efficiency.
- What is NPSH.
- What are the different pump types and pump configurations.
- How to use the Taco Pump Selection App to select a pump.
- What is Project Builder all about.
- How to use the Pump Selection App and Project Builder to troubleshoot field problems.
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email from Taco Comfort Solutions containing information about joining the webinar.