Commercial hydronic boilers are definitely not one-size-fits-all. Building owners, HVAC design engineers and equipment manufacturers assess multiple parameters prior to selecting boilers for each project. What works for a hospital may not work for a university. What works for a commercial office building may not work for an entertainment complex. Our sales engineers work with a few different commercial boiler manufacturers to determine the best boiler solution for every application. One of those manufacturers is Raypak.
Raypak offers 19 different boilers, including condensing boilers, modulating boilers and more traditional boilers in a wide range of sizes and capabilities. Additionally, they offer a variety of domestic hot water heaters. Raypak also has an extensive pool and spa product selection.
Here are 4 things to know about Raypak boilers:
- Raypak offers an optional monitoring feature that can be added to many of their hydronic boilers, VERSA IC intelligence with Raymote™ connectivity. With this feature, you can remotely monitor your equipment through the mobile app or web dashboard. Whether you want to receive real time service notifications to keep you informed, view and manage your Raypak systems at multiple sites, or view historical data and performance reports; the VERSA IC with Raymote access has you covered. This smart technology even has self-learning features that can prevent equipment damage, saving you time and money in the long run.
- Raypak’s high efficiency hydronic boilers are designed for maximum performance with up to 98% efficiency on select models.
- XVers™: 95.5-96.2% Efficiency
- XVers L™: 97.2%-98% Efficiency
- XPak FT®: 84.8%-96% Efficiency
- XTherm®: 96% Efficiency
- XFIIRE™: 96-96.5% Efficiency
- If you have a small space, then Raypak’s Modulating Vertical Hydronic Boiler (MVB) could be the perfect commercial HVAC solution for you. This hydronic boiler operates at 87% thermal efficiency at full rate and is specifically designed for venting versatility and long-term performance. It’s designed for installation flexibility, ease-of-commissioning and reliability for your small space. It even has the capability to add VERSA IC intelligence with Raymore connectivity for real-time monitoring no matter where you are.
- Raypak’s boilers are award-winning products in the commercial HVAC industry. Raypak’s XVers L and XFIIRE both won in the HVAC Commercial Equipment category in the 2020 Dealer Design Awards. The XVers L took home the gold with its high efficiency, flexibility and VERSA IC capabilities. The XFIIRE won the bronze award for its functional design, adaptive controls, and high efficiency.
Raypak boilers are a great solution to save time and money with many different project types. With their energy efficiency for maximum performance, versatility, real-time monitoring, and functional design, they are a great choice for a wide variety of applications.
If you have any additional questions about Raypak boilers, please reach out to your local Raypak representative.