In-person PDH credits are hard to come by these days. That's why our manufacturing partner, Schwank is offering convenient, on-demand webinars you can attend when your schedule allows. These webinars will be available all through July and will allow you to earn PDH credits at your convenience. Complete the registration forms ahead of watching each on-demand webinar and complete the post-webinar survey to receive your PDH certificates from our friends at Schwank.
Here's what's available:
1. Designing Optimal Comfort for Outdoor Applications. This webinar would be a terrific for design engineers or architects who work directly with the hospitality industry.
2. New Technology | ECM Motors and True Modulating Infrared Heaters. The next generation of tube heaters has been designed with an ECM motor for single-stage, two-stage, and modulating models. The Schwank team unpacks the benefits of ECM motors with infrared heaters.
3. Effective Air Curtain Selection and Design Solutions. A number of applications can benefit from air curtain technology, including industrial, retail, restaurants, and refrigeration. Attend this webinar to learn more about air curtain design.
4. IR Heating and Air Curtain Design. If you haven't attended this iconic Schwank webinar or if you simply need a refresher on infrared heating and air curtain design, take a look at this webinar. Take an in-depth look at fire station and garage applications.
5. IR Heating Design. Wet environments like car washes can be a little tricky with infrared heating. This webinar covers the ins and outs of IR heat inside wet environments.
6, Achieve Optimal Comfort Through Advanced IR Heating and Air Curtain Control Systems. Monitor and remotely control comfort zones from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection. Learn more by attending this webinar!
These are some great continuing education choices for HVAC design engineers involved in commercial building projects. Of course, you can check out the virtual 2020 ProTraining options offered by Heat Transfer Sales, too. It's a great time to learn online!