Schwank is passionate about offering their customers cost-effective, efficient, modern and innovative heating solutions, which is why they are introducing the next generation of radiant tube heater technology called the superTube SST Series!
This is a full series of new tube heaters including single-stage, two-stage, and full gas air modulation. Series models ranging from 50,000 – 250,000 [BTUhs], and with 20 ft to 80 ft system lengths. When designing the superTube SST Series, Schwank says that the consideration of installation and service were key priorities when designing the model, along with ensuring efficiency, which means lower operating costs for building owners!
The new reflector geometry provides increased efficiency over conventional reflectors and maximizes the heat distribution throughout the entire radiant area. This feature, among other advancements, make this model perfect for commercial, industrial, warehouse, and distribution center applications.
New & Improved Features:
- True modulation adjustment of both air and gas
- High-efficiency EC Motor
- Advanced whisper-quiet operation
- Balanced burner housing system
- Refined burner housing design
- Optimized reflector geometry
- Emissive coated radiant tubes
- Factory-installed turbulators and mounted ignitor
- Differential pressure switch design
Watch the video below to learn more about the specific updates and features this series offers.
Content and images from Schwank