We are very lucky to represent manufacturers like Metraflex that understand how valuable ongoing training can be, especially now. Metraflex has continuously been uploading videos for their popular mini-series, “Essential Product Knowledge…From a Distance.” If you’ve missed it, you can view Episode One and Two, here. They are definitely worth the watch!
Episode Three is hosted by Metraflex’s Keith Gettelfinger and discusses the details of the Suction Diffuser Flex.
Here are a few of our takeaways:
- Same makeup as a regular pump collector, with a similar face-to-face as the MetraMini.
- Stainless steel corrugated hose and braid.
- It also has a vane in it, which is what differs this product from others.
- This enables the fluid to move smoothly through a 90 degree elbow, straight into your pump, a smooth entry and exit from the elbow. This will improve your pumps performance, reduce vibration and wear, maximize life of pump, reduce pump maintenance, and increase your pump efficiency.
- The Suction Diffuser Flex and the Vane Flex work great together.
- If you missed the video about the Vane Flex, you can see it here, along with our takeaways.
- It comes in many different styles.
- This includes options for long radius elbow, short radius elbow and 90 degree reducing elbow.
- Custom configurations are available.
Watch the full video below!