Acorn Controls recently introduced the ATM, or Automatic Temperature Monitor. No, you can't get cash out of it..but it can certainly be of great help to facilities that require a higher level of bather safety and protection, typically provided by a domestic HW temperature monitor and alarm.
The Acorn ATM includes:
- A microprocessor-based programmable controller with three displays, one each for:
- Process Temperature
- Alarm Setpoint
- Status Indicator
- A separate but integral warning light and key activated buzzer on/off switch.
- A stainless steel enclosure with optional wall mounting brackets
- A thermocouple sensor and 10 feet of sensor wire
- A 24 VAC transformer – an electrician is not required for the installation
- Options include:
- Thermocouple tee and adapter
- Solenoid Valves
- Water Hammer Arresters
- 10 foot lengths of thermocouple wire
- Programmability that includes:
- A primary (warning) and secondary (danger and/optional shut-off) alarm
- Password protection
- Alarm type
- Sensor Calibration Adjustment
- And more….
For more information about this product, contact your local Acorn Controls representative (that's Heat Transfer Sales in the Carolinas).